Saturday, May 17, 2008

AISHWARYA RAI AT CANNES


"Last time, I got married just a month before so it was very special to be back here," she told Associated Press Television News at Cannes on Wednesday. "It was literally like a reception welcome."

"I think what's fantastic is when you have this incredible friendship with your man," she said.
"I think that's what really holds real, and that's the best part of us together. I mean of course there's the love and all of that, but I won't get into those cliches with all of you."
For the moment, she'd rather keep quiet about her plans to start a family.
"I'm a normal girl just like anybody else ... it will happen when it has to happen," she said. "It isn't something that you write in a diary, but when it has to be it will definitely be, and yeah, looking forward to it as and when, but no speculations right now, please."
Rai, who will appear with Steve Martin in next year's "The Pink Panther 2" walked down Cannes' red carpet on Wednesday in her role as a model for L'Oreal.

No comments: